About Alpena Power
Alpena Power Company is an electric utility company based in Michigan. It usually operates through the Alpena County, Michigan, as well as southeastern Presque Isle County. In 1881, George N. Fletcher founded this company. The head office of this company is located in Alpena, Michigan. They produce electricity from hydroelectric dams.
How to Pay Alpena Power Bill
You will get several payment options to pay your Alpena Power bill. You can make your payment, by following these methods below:
Alpena Power Bill Payment via Online Method:
- You will get several payment methods to pay your Alpena Power bill. To make a payment, you must have to set up your online account first. If you already completed the registration process, then follow these instructions:
- First, you need to visit this link ebizalpenapower.com.
- Then, simply provide your username and password in the login section.
- After that, you have to click on the Sign In option.
- Then, follow the steps further to complete your online payment.
Pay Alpena Power Bill by Phone:
You can pay your Alpena Power electric bill over your phone. To make the payment, dial 989-358-4900 from your phone and follow the prompts. You will require your Alpena Power bill number to make the payment. You can make your electric bill payment at any time you want.
Pay Alpena Power Bill by Mail:
You can also pay your Alpena Power bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Target. The main payment method will take time to proceed. While sending the mail, must write down your Alpena Power bill number on the money order or personal check. For the payment address, you can check the billing statement. If you do not get the mail address, send your payment address below:
Alpena Power Company
401 N. 9th Ave.
Alpena, MI 49707
Alpena Power Bill Payment in Person:
Alpena Power allows the customers to pay the electricity bill in person. You have to visit these locations to make your payment:
ALPENA ALCONA AREA CREDIT UNION
1100 South Bagley Street
11610 US 23 South, Ossineke
1013 US 23 North, Alpena
ALPENA COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
710 West Miller Street, Alpena
WOLVERINE STATE CREDIT UNION
1381 North Bagley Street, Alpena
7421 US 23 North, Alpena
417 West Chisholm Street, Alpena
HPC CREDIT UNION
1234 West Chisholm Street, Alpena
150 S. Ripley Blvd., Alpena
How the Penalty Fees Work
- There are a wide variety of penalty fees that will be charged by Alpena Power. These are the charges that you might have to pay:
- Late Payment: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you will be charged the late payment fees of 2% of the due balance.
- Meter Reading: For the meter reading, you have to pay $15.
- Reconnection Fee: You have to pay $15 for the reconnection fees.
- Return Check Fee: If your payment check is refused by the bank, then you will be charged the return check fee of $25.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- There are several services available for the customers who cannot make the bill payment ton time.
- Payment Arrangement: For the payment arrangement, you need to call at 989-358-4900 to ask about placing your past due amount on a payment plan which is right for you.
- LIHEAP: This program allows low-income customers to pay their electric bills. Due to limited funding, you should apply for this service early.
Alpena Power Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the Alpena Power customer service, then contact at:
401 N 9th Avenue, Alpena, MI 49707