Kenergy is an electric utility cooperative that provides electric services to more than 51,000 customers. They service to electric and residential customers and commercial customers throughout the Western Kentucky Counties. They also provide services like outdoor security lights, home energy audits, street lights, etc. Their electric service is quite affordable than the other competitive companies.
How to Pay Kenergy Bill
There are several convenient payment methods are available to pay your bill. To learn more about these payment options, follow these below instructions:
Pay Kenergy Bill via Online Method:
- The online payment method is faster than the other payment method. If you are a new user, then you must have to sign up for the self-service site. If you already completed the signup process, follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link kenergycorp.smarthub.coop
- Then, on the provided field, enter your email and password.
- After providing your log-in details, select the Login button.
- Then, proceed to the steps further to make your bill payment.
Pay Kenergy Bill by Phone:
- kenergy allows its consumers to pay the bill by phone. You can pay your bill over the automated phone service. To make the payment, you need to dial 1.844.255.3679 to contact customer service. Simply follow the automated call service to pay your Kenergy bill from your phone.
Pay Kenergy Bill by AutoPay:
- Using AutoPay, the customers can pay their Kenergy bill automatically from their checking or savings account, credit, or debit card. You have to enroll in AutoPay to your bill automatically. To enroll for the AutoPay, fill up the Kenergy AutoPay Form. To set the credit card drafts, you have to dial 1-844-255-3679 or use the Kenergy’s My Account mobile app.
Pay Kenergy Bill by Budget Billing Plan:
The Kenergy Budget Billing program is available for single-phase accounts. It allows the customers to pay the average amount of bill each month. If you need more information about this program, contact customer service.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- If you are not able to make your bill payment within the due date, you will assess the late payment fees. To avoid late payment fees, contact the customer service department.
- Late Payment Fee: You will be charged two payment amounts for the late payment fees. You have to pay the net amount by the due date. But, in case you fail to pay the net amount, you will be charged the gross amount. The gross amount is 5% greater than the net bill.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you cannot make your bill payment due to any financial reason, then contact customer service. It will be best to contact customer service before the service gets disconnected.
- Partial Payment Plan: You should contact the customer service department before your service gets disconnected. They will agree to make a payment plan in addition to the current charges.
- WinterCare Energy Fund: For this program, you can contact the Audubon Community Services or Pennyrile Allied Community.
Read More : How to Pay Your Dakota Electric Bill
Kenergy Contact Info
For any queries regarding the Kenergy bill payment, contact the customer service department. You can contact customer service at:
3111 Fairview Drive
PO Box 1389
Owensboro, KY 42302-1389
6402 Old Corydon Road
PO Box 18
Henderson, KY 42419-0018
2620 Brown Badgett Loop
PO Box 327
Hanson, KY 42413
315 Hawes Blvd.
PO Box 99
Hawesville, KY 42348
3000 Mott City Rd.
PO Box 268
Marion, KY 42064