About Delmarva Power
Delmarva Power is a utility service provider in Delaware. They provide electric and natural gas to the people of Delaware and Maryland. It was first started in 1909. The headquarter of this company is located in Newark, Delaware, United States. They offer electric services to more than 312,000 customers within Delaware. In Maryland, they have over 203,000 customers. This company is a subsidiary of Exelon.
How to Pay Delmarva Power Bill
There are several payment options available to make the payment for your Delmarva Power bill. You can make your payment by following these methods below:
Pay Delmarva Power Bill via Online Method:
- You can choose to pay your bill through the online payment method. You have to register your account first to make payment. For registration, you have to visit Delmarva’s official website. Once you completed your registration, follow these steps below:
- Simply go to this link delmarva.com
- On the right side of the homepage, there will be a login section.
- You need to provide your username and password on the respected fields.
- If you want, then you can save your username on that device by checking the Remember Username box.
- After providing your login instructions, simply select the Sign In option.
- Then, you have to look for the bill payment option, once you logged into your Delmarva Power account.
Delmarva Power Bill Payment as a Guest Online:
- Pay your Delmarva Power bill without login in to your account. You will be required, your utility account number and service zip code to make the payment. With this information, you need to follow these steps:
- You have to go to this link first paynow8.speedpay.com
- Then, in the first field, simply enter your Utility Account Number, Enter the Service Zip Code in the next field.
- Tick the box, I’m not a robot to pass the security check.
- After entering the information, simply click on the Submit button.
- Then, you have to follow the steps further to make your bill payment.
Pay Delmarva Power Bill by Automatic Payment:
- A recurring payment is also available to pay your bill. You can make payment automatically from your checking account, credit card, or debit card. The payment amount will be automatically withdrawn from your account each month. To use this service, you have to set up an automatic payment. To set your automatic payment, you have to log in to your Delmarva Power bill:
- Visit this link delmarva.com
- Then, on the right side, you have to input your username and password.
- After providing your log-in details, select the Sign In option.
- Then, once you logged in to your account, set up the Automatic Payment.
Pay Delmarva Power Bill at Payment Location:
- You can pay your Delmarva Power bill at the payment locations. You can pay your payment across your service territory. You can choose to pay your bill in cash. In order to find the Delmarva Power locations, you need to follow these steps:
- First, you need to go to this link delmarva.com
- Then, on the homepage, you need to select the Pay Bill option.
- Then, you have to click on the Find a Payment Location option.
- Provide your zip code on the given field.
- After providing the zip code, you need to select the Search option.
- You will get the list of Delmarva Power locations in your area.
Pay Delmarva Power Bill by Phone:
Delmarva Power allows customers to pay their bills over the phone. To make the payment, you need to dial 1-800-375-7117. You will be charged a convenience fee for making payment by phone. You can make payment by using a debit, credit card, or electric funds transfer.
Pay Delmarva Power Bill by Mail:
Pay your Delmarva Power bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Delmarva Power. The main payment method is slower than the other payment method. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your Delmarva Power account number on your check. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3509
Pay Delmarva Power Bill by Mobile App:
You can pay your Delmarva Power bill through the Delmarva Power Self-Service mobile app. You can access the Delmarva Power account through the mobile app. This application is available on both platforms to download. If you are using the iPhone, then look at the Apple Apps Store for this app. For the Android application, you have to look for the Google Play Store.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- Delmarva Power does not mention anything about the penalty fees. But these are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Late Payment Fees: For those who cannot make payment for the Delmarva Power bill by the due date, have to pay late payment fees. The late payment fees will be 1.5% of the due balance.
- Deposit: This power utility runs on a credit check. You might be charged up to 2/12, equal to two average monthly bills.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you cannot make your bill payment for any financial reason, then there are the following payment assistance program available to pay your bill:
- Extended Payment: Delmarva Power allows the customers for the payment extension. For more information about the extended payment, contact customer service.
- Payment Arrangement: Those who cannot make their bill payment by the due date, fill out the payment arrangement form. You will get the form on the official website or you can just contact the customer service department.
- LIHEAP: This program is designed for low-income customers. You can use this fund to pay heating and cooling costs from November to March. Due to limited funding, we suggest you apply early.
Read More : How to Pay Alabama Power Bill
Delmarva Power Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the Delmarva Power customer service, then you can contact at:
Representatives are available 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday
Servicio en Español: 1-800-375-7117
Maryland State TTY 1-800-735-2258
Delaware State TTY 1-800-232-5460
P.O. Box 17006
Wilmington, DE 19850-7006