Primark Customer Satisfaction Survey
Primark offers their customers to complete a short online survey based on their recent shopping experience at a Primark store and enter into the daily and weekly sweepstakes to receive ten chances to win £1000. In addition, you can instantly win other great prizes valued at £1500.
As the Primark Guest Satisfaction Survey is designed to collect the consumers’ feedback, understand their level of satisfaction and analyze them to improve and enhance the customer service all the survey participants must answer truthfully to the survey questionnaire. They should be honest with their opinion and not to be partial or provide incorrect information as it has great importance to achieve the survey’s goal.
What You Need to Take the Survey and Enter the Sweepstakes
To take part in the Online Primark Customer Satisfaction Survey and Drawing Contest, the participants must be eligible and require some certain staffs such as:
- You must be a legal resident of 50 US, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, UK, the Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras or the Republic of Korea.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must visit a participating Primark location most recently
- Need to make a purchase at the store to get a survey invitation on the purchase receipt.
How to Complete the Primark Survey
Those, who are looking for assistance to initiate the survey process, can follow the steps provided below.
- Access the designated survey site located at www.tellprimark.co.uk
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down list and click the “Enter” button.
- Enter the 13-digit survey code from your receipt in the field on the right-hand side of the page. (Sample receipt image is provided on the middle of the page to help you locate the number on your Primark receipt)
- Fill out the survey based on your experience and provide the required details to enter the Primark Survey Sweepstakes for the chance to win the prize daily and weekly.
More Information about Primark Survey and Sweepstakes
- The Primark Online Survey is powered by InMoment on behalf of the Primark and the survey sweepstakes is sponsored by Empathica Inc.
- The employees, officers, directors their immediate family members or person in the same household of the Sponsor and Primark cannot participate in the sweepstakes.
- The survey must be completed within the given period of time mentioned on your survey invitation.
- You can enter the sweepstakes without making any purchase or completing the survey, through the mail-in-entry method.
- Each online, as well as mail entry, will receive 10 entries to the subsequent draws.
- Skill testing questions may be required by jurisdiction to claim the prize if you win.
- The prizes will be awarded in the form of a check or money order in the currency of the respective winner’s country.
Also Read : Join Primark Customer Satisfaction Survey
Primark is a Dublin based fast fashion retail chain. The company trades under the name of “Penneys” in the Republic of Ireland. It is founded by Arthur Ryan in 1969. Currently, Primark is a subsidiary of ABF (Associated British Foods) and operates more than 350 stores across different countries of the world. The chain sells a wide range of clothing, accessories, beauty, housewares products for all women, men, and kids.
If you want to reach the survey sweepstakes sponsor, you can write to the following address-
2121 Argentia Rd., Suite 200
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada