Apply and activate Navy Federal Visa GO Prepaid Card :
Navy Federal Credit Union is a credit union headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, U.S.A. Navy Federal is chartered and regulated by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration). In terms of membership and asset size, Navy Federal is, for now, the largest natural member and retail credit union in the country. It was founded on March 13, 1933. Currently, Navy Federal provides below services and financial products:
- Savings Account.
- Checking Account.
- Consumer Loans.
- Debit Card.
- Credit Card.
- Online Banking.
Who can opt for Navy Federal :
Navy Federal membership is not available to civilians or general clients. The membership of Navy Federal is determined by NCUA highlighting that membership is limited only to the individuals from:
- Department of Defense uniformed personnel.
- DoD reservists.
- US Coast Guard.
- Army National Guard and Air National Guard.
- DoD Officer Candidate Programs.
- DoD current and retired civilian employees.
- U.S. Government employees assigned to DoD installations
- Honorably Discharged Veterans.
- The Family Members of the above personnel.
About Navy Federal GO Prepaid Card and Eligibility :
Individuals who are members of Navy Federal and have either any of the debit or credit cards are eligible to get Navy Federal GO Prepaid Card. Prepaid Card acts as your compact wallet, where you can load requisite amount of funds from your savings account or debit or credit card and easily carry anywhere and make purchases or transactions.
The convenient features of the Prepaid Card as well as some offers bundled up have made Navy Federal GO Prepaid Card one of the must-haves by most of the members. It not only eases carrying the money around but also keeps track of expenditure as it is exhaustible. Members can plan grocery or household budgets and can maintain up to five prepaid cards dedicated to various aspects of expenditure. Apart from being a member of Navy Federal, the funds in GO Prepaid card must be loaded only with either Navy Federal Credit Cards or Debit Cards (Visa and MasterCard).
Features of Navy Federal GO Prepaid Card :
Here are some of the features of Navy Federal GO Prepaid:
- Zero purchase fees.
- No hidden charges.
- No monthly or activation charges.
- Add co-cardholder.
- Protection of card funds under Zero Liability Policy.
- Manage your account funds, info, and loading with the Online account and Navy Federal Prepaid mobile app(Available on both Google Play Store and App Store)
- Manage and pay bills manually or by setting up autopay.
- Reload funds anytime from Navy Federal Debit and Credit card.
- Manage multiple Navy Federal Prepaid Cards easily.
- Locate the nearest branch, Visa ReadyLink, or ATM.
- Check balance and transaction history.
- Shop and purchase with GO Prepaid card online, offline, over the phone; anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Withdraw cash from POS and ATMs.
Apply for Navy Federal GO Prepaid :
As stated earlier, existing debit and credit cardholders of Navy Federal can apply or Navy Federal GO, Prepaid Card. At a time, members can apply for one prepaid card under his name and can add a co –cardholder. Check out the details:
- Open your browser and visit www.navyfederal.org/goprepaid.
- Tap on Get a Card tab.
- Read all the points displayed on the pop-up. Click on Continue if you agree.
- Enter the following Personal Information one by one:
- First Name.
- Middle Initial.
- Last Name.
- Phone Type.
- Phone Number.
- Date of Birth(mm-dd-yyyy)
- Email Address.
- Next, mention your Full Address:
- Address Line 1.
- Address Line 2.
- Postal Code.
- Pick up the Government ID for your identification. For instance, enter your Social Security Number twice if you have selected so.
- Choose between free Standard Delivery and paid Express Delivery.
- You need to add some initial fund amount to the card between $20.00 and $1,000 which you can spend as soon as you get the card.
- Click on Continue to add co-cardholder and complete the application.
Activating Navy Federal GO Prepaid Card :
After getting the card, you need to activate the card for both offline and online usage. For that, take the card and follow these steps:
- Open your browser and visit www.navyfederal.org/goprepaid.
- Tap on Activate Your Card.
- Type in the Navy Federal GO Prepaid Card Number from the front.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter the Security Code and Card Expiry Date.
- Enter the cardholder’s name as printed on the card.
- Type in the last four digits of Social Security Number.
- Set up card PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- Complete the activation.
Setting up Online Access :
Activating the card ensures that you will be able to make purchases and transactions with it. However, Reloading funds, managing the card, bill payment and more can only be accessed after setting up the online access:
- Visit www.navyfederal.org/goprepaid
- Click on Need Username under the username field at the extreme top right portion.
- Please enter the Prepaid Card Number.
- Confirm the Security Code and Card Expiry Date.
- Set up Account Username as per the instructions given.
- Select security questions and their respective answers.
- Complete the account set up by following the prompts.
Logging into GO Prepaid Online Account :
After setting up the username, you can immediately access your prepaid card online account:
- Log on to www.navyfederal.org/goprepaid
- Type in the Username on the top right field.
- You may tick Remember Username to enable the auto-fill username for your next login. Do this only if you are accessing from your personal device.
- Click on Sign In.
Also Read : Login To Your Civista Bank Account
Reset Username :
Have you forgotten your username? Do not worry; just go through the simple steps to recover the account username.
- Please visit www.navyfederal.org/goprepaid.
- Select Forgot Username link under Sign In section.
- Type in your Registered Email Address.
- Enter the last four digits of your Navy Federal GO Prepaid Card Number.
- Click on Submit.
- An email with a link to reset username will be sent to your email address.
- Follow the prompts accordingly to reset username.
- Return to the login page and confirm the changes by accessing the newly set username.
Customer Support :
Dial 1-855-477-1138 to speak directly with the customer service representative regarding any query, request, or complaint.
Available 24 * 7 hours.