About Flint Energies
Flint Energies is an electric company, formerly known as the Taylor County EMC. Flint Energies company was started back in the year 1937. They are trying to help the community and alternative energy projects. The electric services of this company come at a very affordable price.
How to Pay Flint Energies Bill
There are several convenient payment methods are available to pay your bill. To learn more about these payment options, follow these below instructions:
Pay Flint Energies Bill via Online Method:
- You can pay your Flint Energies bill via the online payment method. You need to register your account first. If you already completed the registration, you have to follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link flintenergies.com
- There will be a login section located on the homepage.
- Then, on the provided field, input User ID and Password.
- After providing your log-in details, simply select the Log In option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your bill payment.
Pay Flint Energies Bill by Mobile App:
- Pay your Flint Energies bill smart way by using the Flint Energies mobile app, know as My Energy Account. Through the mobile app, you can easily manage your utility account. You will get the Flint Energies mobile app on iPhone and Android mobile app. iPhone users will get the app on Apps Store. This My Energy Account app is available for the Android device at Play Store. After installing the app on your device, login to your Flint Energies accounts to make payment.
Pay Flint Energies Bill in Person:
- You can make your Flint Energies bill payment in person at the nearest payment centers. Visit any of your local payment centers to pay your bill. Make the payment by using cash. To find out the nearest Flint Energies payment center, you have to visit this link www.flintenergies.com
Pay Flint Energies Bill by Phone:
- You can also make the payment for Flint Energies over your phone. You can choose to pay by using a debit or credit card, or using an electronic check. To pay your bill you need to dial 1-800-342-3616. For making the payment over the phone, follow the on-call instructions.
Pay Flint Energies Bill by Bank Draft:
- Bank Draft allows the customers to pay their bill payments automatically from your financial account. Each month the payment amount will be debited from your account automatically. To enroll for the Flint Energies’ Bank Draft program, you have to follow these steps:
- You have to visit this link flintenergies.com
- Then, on the login section, provide the User ID and Password.
- After providing the login details, you need to select the Log In option.
- Then, under the Payments tab, select the Pay by Draft option. You can choose either the Credit Card Draft or Bank Draft option.
- Then, follow the instructions as it appears on your screen to enter the payment information.
Pay Flint Energies Bill by eCheck:
- Visit the Flint Energies website for eCheck. You can now make the electronic payment by using a checking account For this option, you need to click on this link e-bill.flintemc.com
How the Penalty Fees Work
- If you cannot make the payment for the Flint Energies bill, then you have to pay the following fees:
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged 5% of the due balance.
- Returned Check Fee: If your check is returned due to an insufficient balance, then you have to pay the returned check fees. For the returned check fees.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you cannot make payment for any financial reason, contact the customer service department. The customer representative might provide a payment arrangement before your service gets disconnected. If your service gets disconnected, then you have to pay the security deposit, reconnection charges, and full payment of the account balance with the fees.
- Flint Energies might also provide the Levelized billing program. Some of the customers will also get the LIHEAP program. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for this program.
Read More : How to Pay Orange and Rockland Bill
Flint Energies Customer Service
If you have any queries regarding the Flint Energies bill, then contact the customer service department at 800.342.3616 or 478.988.3500.
Visit the contact page of Flint Energies at www.flintenergies.com