Lync Web Login
Lync Web Login is offered by Microsoft for its existing users. Lync Web is a web application that offers a browser-based operation on Lync. This enables individuals to access their accounts even if they haven’t installed Lync. If you are a user of Lync you can sign in anytime and anywhere you wish.
The web portal of the Lync Web is a browser-based app designed for external partners for example salespersons and other employees who are not involved in their regular computer meeting time. In this post, you can find steps to the login procedure.
What do I need to Log in
For account login the user needs to have a few things handy. Here are the requirements to log in:
Web Connection– To sign in you must have a working internet connection. If your internet is not working you might face trouble logging in.
Active Account– The user must have set up an account in order to log in.
Login Credentials– One needs to remember their account login credentials so that they are able to sign in.
Electronic Device– You can log in using any electronic device such as a computer or smartphone.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can save passwords and browse securely.
How to Log in to Lync Web
- In order to log into Lync, Web one needs to visit the website of Lync.
- After the web page opens there is the sign in section at the centre.
- Provide the email, phone or Skype in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button below and you can access account.
Also Read : Login To Your Boeing Total Access Account
- Ones who wish to create an account need to visit the website of the Lync Web.
- After the website opens there is the ‘No account? Create one!’ link at the bottom of the login section.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page where there is the create account section.
- Enter the email address linked to account and you can set up a new account.
The user can also use a phone number in order to create an account or also get a new email address using the links below.
Can’t Access your Account
- If you are unwilling to access account you can visit the login page of the Lync Web.
- After that there is the ‘Can’t access your account’ link at the bottom of the login section.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Now the user is required to select whether he/she requires assistance with a work or school account or personal account.
- After that you need to provide the required information and you are ready to go.
Sign In Options
If you wish to have other sign in options then you need to visit the login page. Now you can sign in with Git Hub or log in using a security key.
At the bottom line all you can say that the login procedure is quite simple. Yet if you find trouble you can connect with the help desk. We hope you have a nice time accessing the account.