Activate Comcast Xfinity Services Online or by Phone :
Actuating a xFi Gateway or a supported modem/switch is straightforward with the Xfinity application. The xFi Fiber Gateway is just accessible through proficient establishment and can’t be actuated utilizing the Xfinity application. To see which model you have, look on the lower part of your Gateway. In case you’re not incited to initiate subsequent to marking into the Xfinity application, you can explore to the enactment passage point by selecting the Account symbol from the upper left corner of the Overview tab on the Xfinity application and afterward choosing Activate xFi Gateway or Modem under the Devices segment.
Additionally, see initiating an xFi Gateway with the Xfinity application or Activating Your Own Modem Using the Xfinity application for more details. Download the Xfinity application to set up you Internet and get online in minutes with continuous help when you need it. It’s the most straightforward way of getting associated.
- After you requested Self Installation Kit, you should set up, interface and actuate your administrations. Your Xfinity User Guide ought to be remembered for your SIK. You can likewise get an electronic client guide from Xfinity Support Center. Actuation is simply the last interaction introduced. It might require as long as 30 minutes. This cycle additionally assists you with reestablishing your administration.
- Go to the webpage comcast.com/activate.
- Next sign in to the online account with the existing User ID.
- Add your account number which can be found on your Activation Card or receipt in your Self Install Kit, or on your bill.
- Enter the 10-digit telephone number that Comcast has on file for your account.
- Click on ‘Next’ to begin activating your services.
- You can also activate through voice.
- If you are using the app. you have to download the Xfinity app for free from Google Play or the App Store.
- Sign in using your Xfinity ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can create one from the sign-in page.
- If you’re activating a Gateway, you might be prompted to start the activation as soon as you sign in. If you aren’t prompted, proceed to step 3.
- Once you’re signed in, select the Account icon from the top-left corner of the Overview tab on the Xfinity app.
- Select Activate xFi Gateway or Modem under the Devices section.
- If you’re activating xFi Pods, select Activate xFi Pods under the Devices section.
- In case you’re not incited to enact in the wake of marking into the Xfinity application, you can explore to the initiation passage point by selecting the Account symbol from the upper left corner of the Overview tab on the Xfinity application and afterward choosing Activate xFi Gateway or Modem under the Devices area. Additionally, see enacting a xFi Gateway with the Xfinity application or Activating Your Own Modem Using the Xfinity application for additional subtleties.
Also Read : Boost Mobile Device Activation
Xfinity Activation by Phone Number:
- If you want the activation process through your phone number you can do that too.
- 1-855-652-3446 for telephone activation.
- As per the request of the representative after the call click on the appropriate Reference Links if you run into trouble during activation. Leave your comments if you prefer to hear about troubleshooting solutions from other users or to share your Xfinity experience.
Comcast Customer Information:
Need more support? Call on either of these numbers 800-934-6489. 800-266-2278.