How To Apply For Chase Freedom Credit Cards
The Chase Freedom Credit Card is a cash back credit card which offers rewards on different categories. It is a good companion to the Sapphire Credit Card by Chase. If you are looking for a credit card that offers you an adequate amount of rewards then the Chase Freedom Credit Card would be a good one. The credit card has a good value and it offers a good sign up value and other rewards which would make your day.
Applying for the Chase Freedom Credit Card is easy. You need to visit the website of the credit card company and fetch in the required personal and financial information. Once you have completed providing the data you will be allowed to submit the form. Read the guide below for how to apply for the Chase Freedom Credit Card.
Benefits of the Chase Freedom Credit Card
- The Chase Freedom Credit Card is offered to those who have average credit. Yet it offers a wide range of benefits.
- Making purchases within 3 months of making a purchase you get a $150 sign up bonus.
- The credit card offers a bonus of $150 if you spend $500 in the first 3 months of account opening.
- The credit card does not offer any annual fee for usage.
What are the Types of Chase Credit Cards Offered
Primarily there are two types of credit cards offered by the Chase Bank. You need to choose from those two cards namely the Chase Freedom Card and the Chase Unlimited Card. Read on to have a detailed guide on the perks and fee of the card.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card from the Chase Bank has an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every single purchase made through it. The cash backs you earn are transferred automatically on making a purchase. However, there is no minimum cash back associated with the credit card.
Low Introductory APR
The Chase Credit Card is known for its low intro APR rates. There is a 0% intro APR for the first 15 months of making a purchase and transfers. After that period the APR rate will range to 16.74% to 25.49%.
No Annual Fee
There is no annual fee charged by the Chase Bank. Hence, you are relieved of the pain of paying a huge annual fee at the end of the year.
Cash Backs Do not Expire
The cash backs earned by using the Chase Freedom Credit Card do not expire with time. Hence, you can store the cash backs in your account and use them whenever you wish.
Chase Freedom Credit Card
The Chase Freedom Credit Card is quite similar to the Chase Freedom Unlimited Card. Using the credit card you can earn a reward on each purchase. Furthermore, there are many other perks which make the credit card worth obtaining.
How to Apply for the Chase Freedom Credit Card
- In order to apply for the Chase Freedom Credit Card, you need to visit the application website. www.creditcards.chase.com/freedom-credit-cards
- Click on the ‘Learn More’ button and it will direct you to the next page.
- Now you can apply as a guest or continue by signing into an existing Chase Bank account.
- To get started enter the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Mailing address
- Zip code
- Date of birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Email Address
- Total gross annual income
- Type of residence
- The primary source of income
- Primary phone number
Next, you will be on a new page which will feature information related to the e-sign in disclosure. Read the terms and conditions and agree to them. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Chase Freedom Credit Card Check Application Status
You can check the status of your Chase Freedom Credit Card by calling on 888-338-2586. Once you call on the number you will be allowed to check your application status.
Chase Freedom Credit Card Activation
- If you wish to activate the Chase Freedom Credit Card you need to open the credit card activation page. www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card
- You need to log into your account in order to activate the credit card.
One can also call on 800-432-3117 for activating a Chase Freedom Credit Card.
Also Read : Apply For Capital One Quicksilver Card
You can apply for Chase Freedom Credit Card at the website of the Chase Bank. The website is pretty functional and you can access it from the comfort of your home or anywhere you feel like.