AWC Blackboard Login:
AWC Blackboard Login is a web portal for the students of Arizona Western College. If you are enrolled for education at the college then you can sign in at the web portal of the AWC. Signing into your account is simple if you are aware of the procedure.
However, users who haven’t yet logged in before may have trouble logging in. If you have been looking for a login guide then you have come to the right place. Here you can find a detailed walkthrough of the blackboard login procedure.
What is the AWC Blackboard Login?
Arizona Western College has developed the AWC Blackboard Login portal for its students. If you are enrolled for education at the AWC then you can sign into your account online. Logging in you can view your learning information, submit assignments and projects, enroll for additional courses, get in touch with teachers and more.
AWC or Arizona Western College is a public community college based in Yuma, Arizona United States. The university offers a broad array of courses including associate degrees, occupational certificates and transfer degrees. The university offers classes in Wellton, Date land, La Paz, San Luis and Somerton.
How to Log into AWC Blackboard:
- Visit the AWC Blackboard Login webpage. canvas.azwestern.edu
- As the website opens there is the ‘Open Canvas’ button at the top of the screen.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the Microsoft login page.
- Provide the user id there and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter password on the new page that opens and you will be logged in.
- Users who have forgotten password should visit the login website. canvas.azwestern.edu
- Secondly proceed to the main login page by selecting the ‘Open Canvas’ button.
- Now look below the sign in section and there is a URL that reads ‘Can’t access your account?’
- Click on it and select which type of account you need help with.
- Tap on the option that applies to you and a new screen appears.
- Enter user id and Captcha below.
- Click ‘Next’ and you will be able to reset your password.
Also Read : Access to MyISU Cloud Account
Arizona Western College Admission:
- In order to get admission into the AWC College one needs to open the admission website. www.azwestern.edu
- As the Arizona Western College Admission page opens you will find an ‘Apply for Admission’ button at the top right.
- Click on it and the application page opens.
- There you will find a sign in section.
- Enter email and password and click ‘Sign In’ button to access account.
- If you do not have an existing account you can register using the ‘Create Account’ button just below the ‘Sign In’ heading on the page.
- Once logged in you will be able to fill out the application form and register.
At the end of the conversation we hope you logged into your account with ease. In case a user has trouble signing in he/she can connect with the support centre by calling on (928) 317-6000. You also mail your request to PO Box 929, Yuma, AZ 85366.