An Overview on Indigo:
The Indigo Platinum MasterCard is a product of Celtic Bank. the bank was founded in the year 2001 in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. They are collaborating with Genesis FS Card Services. They are serving this MasterCard accounts in all over North America. They are recognized as the most unique and quality credit card providers.
Features of Indigo Platinum MasterCard:
- They are providing the best guideline approval which is less strict than other credit cards.
- The company doesn’t demand any security deposit to make your credit line secure.
- This Indigo platinum MasterCard is not offering any introductory APR.
- The maximum credit limit of this MasterCard is $300.
- They don’t offer any reward programs.
Benefits of Indigo Platinum MasterCard:
- They providing the fastest pre qualification process that doesn’t put any impact on your credit score.
- There providing beautiful designs for your credit card and you can choose it as your choice.
- The company is providing an application that can be downloaded on your mobile phone that you can access your bank account, online money transaction, credit history, etc. at any time and from anywhere you want.
- They are providing an extended warranty coverage for your MasterCard.
- They are providing roadside assistance also.
- the company is also providing assistance in the case of emergency and for travel purposes.
- Your car insurance and rentals can be also paid by this card.
- The master cardholders can also get auto rental insurances to travel accident insurances, rice protection services, 100% fraud liability coverage, etc.
- The Indigo MasterCard holders can access their FICO score in a free of cost.
- They are providing 24/7 Customer services for every Indigo MasterCard holder in the United States of America.
Rate and Interest of Indigo Platinum MasterCard:
- In the case of purchase, the annual purchase rate will be 24.9%.
- In the case of the cash advance, the annual purchase rate will be 29.9%.
- If you are getting late to make payment for your annual percentage rate it will be increased and became 29.9%.
- The company will not take any interest if you pay your bills within the due date every month.
- The minimum interest rate of this card will be $0.50.
- The company will charge setup and maintenance fees based on your credit line. If your credit line is $300 then your initial available credit will be $225.
- For the first year of your Indigo MasterCard owning you need to $75 as the annual fee. After the first year, you need to pay 99 dollars every year.
- For the first year, you don’t need to pay any cash advance but after the first year, you need to pay $5 or 5% of the amount of your every single transaction as a cash advance. There will be no cash advance needed in the case of paying the amount of more than $100.
- Ford every single case of foreign transaction with your Indigo Platinum MasterCard, it will charge 1% of your paid amount.
- For the late payments, you need to pay up to $40 as penalty fees.
- For the over-limit, you also need to pay $40 as penalty fees.
- And the return payment penalty fees will be also after $40.
How to Register for Indigo Platinum MasterCard:
- You need to search for this link address www.indigocard.com with the personal electronic device and the powerful internet connection established with it.
- After that, you need to scroll down the page and click the tab “pre-qualify now“.
- Now you need to start providing
- Your first name.
- Middle name.
- Last name.
- Your permanent home addresses.
- Your city
- Zip code
- You are the official date of birth.
- Your social security numbers.
- A valid email address.
- Your primary phone number
- Your secondary phone number.
- Then choose the card design you prefer.
- Then scroll down the page and click on the small blank box as the agreement acceptance proof.
- And then you meet to click the tab “pre-qualify now“.
- After that, you need to follow the next process and provide all the required documents to register your name for Indigo premium MasterCard.
- If you got an offer of registering with Indigo platinum MasterCard and if you are interested you need to search for this particular link address www.indigocard.com
- Then you need to scroll down the page and click the “apply here” tab located beside the “received a mail offer?” phrase.
- After that, you need to start providing the invitation number of 12 characters from your mail.
- Your zip codes.
- Click the “get started” star to start an application for the MasterCard.
How to Login with your Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Portal:
- You need to visit the official site of Indigo company with this link address indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- Then you need to start providing your username of this account.
- The password you have made for this account.
- And then click the “log-in” tab to open your account and get all the facilities.
How to Recover your Forgotten Username or Password:
- You need to visit the official site of Indigo with a reliable browsing application and this link address indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- Now you need to scroll down the page and you will find a tab called “forgot your username or password?“. Which is located under the “login” tab.
- After that, you need to start providing the username of this account.
- The last 4 digits of your account number.
- Your social security numbers.
- And your official date of birth.
- Then click the “submit” tab.
- Then you need to follow the rest of the process of resetting your password.
- The company is suggesting you to call them if you are facing any other difficulties at 866-946-9545
- You can also send them faxes at 503-268-4711
- The Correspondence address of the company is Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076-4477