Duquesne Light Bill Payment
At Duquesne Light Company, they like to believe they’re bigger than light. For over a century, they have been working nonstop to convey a protected and dependable inventory of power to their almost 600,000 clients in Allegheny and Beaver counties. Whether it’s aiding stores or giving volunteers to a significant area project, they do a ton of things for the network that is much bigger than light.
About Duquesne Light:
- They’re continually searching for splendid individuals who need to assist us with making the utility of things to come.
- DLC is focused on cultivating an assorted and comprehensive work environment where all representatives feel regarded, esteemed, and empowered.
- Regardless of whether it’s dependability or corporate administration, their principles consistently are high.
Duquesne Light Bill Pay Online:
- To make the bill payment online open the page www.duquesnelight.com
- As the page opens at the top right click on the ‘Login’ button.
- You will get the login widget to enter the details and hit on ‘Login’ button.
Reset Duquesne Light Login Credentials:
- To reset the login information open the page www.duquesnelight.com
- After the page opens in the login widget hit on the ‘Forgot password button.
- On the next screen enter username click on the ‘Next button.
- For username recovery enter account associated email click on the ‘Submit button.
Register for Duquesne Light Account:
- To register for the account open the page www.duquesnelight.com
- As the page appears in the login widget click on the ‘Register’ button.
- On the next screen enter the account number, SSN, or meter number click on the ‘Next button.
Duquesne Light Bill Auto Payment:
- You can pay the bill by auto payment. You have to set it.
- Open the page www.duquesnelight.com
- You have to follow the prompts.
Duquesne Light Bill Pay by Phone:
- You must have the payment details and pay the bill through phone number.
- Then you have to call on 412-393-7100. You might have to pay a fee. For wire transfer call on 412-393-7300. No fees required for this.
Duquesne Light Bill Pay by Mail:
- You can also pay the bill through the mail. You have to send the bill to the particular address.
- Send it to PO Box 371324. Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7324.
Duquesne Light Bill Pay in Person:
- For in-person bill payment, you have to open the page www.duquesnelight.com
- As the page appears at the center click on the ‘Pay bill’ button.
- O the next screen under the section ‘Pay in person’ button. You have to click on the link.
- You will get the location information.
Duquesne Light Bill Pay by Mobile App:
- To pay the bill by an app you have to download the payment app on your mobile or tablet
- You will get two versions and pay the bill by following the prompts.
- You can pay through Apple and Google.
Duquesne Light Bill Pay by Text:
- You can pay the bill through text
- You have to send the text to speedpay.
Duquesne Light Storm Plan:
- They’re not simply keeping your lights on, they’re keeping your life on. Duquesne Light Company’s thorough Storm Plan permits us to rapidly prepare faculty and hardware to react to storm harm. When it becomes clear that a significant tempest is drawing closer, the accompanying activities start right away.
- Performing far off exchanging by PC to clear circuits for fix work and afterward return them to support when work is finished
- Planning team developments, including tree evacuation groups that frequently should eliminate trees and tree appendages before line teams can supplant wires and hardware
- Enhancing the Company’s labor force varying. Contingent upon the seriousness of the harm, DLC additionally can call upon teams from neighboring utilities all through the district for help as a feature of the business’ common help arrangement
- Filling in as the point of convergence of data for the news media, crisis staff, significant clients, and all other people who require to get rebuilding data
Read More : How to Pay Your Flint Energies Bill
Duquesne Light Contact Details:
For more details call on 412-393-7100 (residential). 412-393-7300 (business). Or write to 411 Seventh Avenue. Pittsburgh, PA 15219.