Easily pay medical bills with Pay Now Anesthesiallc
Medical billing is a confusing thing. You need to make sure, your life-saving record is being handled by trusted organizations. To cater to the rising demand of the impeccable medical billing, software solutions are being employed by various organizations to manage the expense and bills of the patient. From the first visit, till diagnosis, from surgery to post-surgery care, every expense, of tests, medicines, apparatus, surgery fees must be recorded accurately.
Anesthesia Business Consultants (ABC) is ranked as the largest physician billing Management Company in the USA. Trusted and used by an independent physician, anesthesiologists, medical organization, CRNAs, hospitals, and diagnostic centers, ABC primarily focuses on the practice of pain management and anesthesia. Anesthesia Business Consultants was founded in the year 1979 and has continued its glorious track record in the field of medical billing and transaction!
Pay Now Anesthesiallc- Requirements
Threefold pillars of medical billing- information, cash, and advice- are logically assisted by ABC. Cutting edge technology and management enable the easy generation of prescription sharing and of course, the payment. No need to wit with the check or cash on a long line. Thanks to the Pay Now Anesthesiallc, payment gateway of Anesthesia Business Consultants, patients or their caregivers can pay their bills anytime and from anywhere with their credit cards only. Pay Now Anesthesiallc is truly a compact lighting speed payment gateway. To pay the bills, it is recommended to keep:
- Patient’s Account Statement.
- Patient’s personal and contact information.
- An Internet connection and supported device.
How to pay your bills using Pay Now Anesthesiallc
Making a payment is very simple. Keep the above-mentioned things handy and get started:
- Open the browser and visit the payment gateway directly at paynow.anesthesiallc.com.
- Enter the last four digits of the patient’s Social Security Number.
- Enter the patient’s date of birth in mm-dd-yyyy.
- Type the account number of patient(located at the extreme top right of account statement)
- Click on Get Balance.
- The amount pending will be displayed. You will be given the option to commence part payment or full payment.
- Enter your credit card number.
- Enter the security code from the backside of your credit card.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number of the credit card.
- Enter the OTP and confirm the payment.
It’s simple and easy to make your medical bills cleared even before the due date.
Accepted Payment Methods
Following valid credit cards are currently accepted as the payment method for Pay Now Anesthesiallc:
- Capital One Cards.
- American Express.
ABC is working hard to introduce Paypal as the next alternative e payment. While this is in the testing stage, it would not be rolling out till next month.
Also Read : Process To File A claim For CVI
Assistance Desk of Anesthesia Business Consultants (ABC)
Based on the urgency, illness, requirement, each patient is assigned a specialized department, where they can call up during business hours. Given). The number is located at the top left corner of the patient’s account stamen. Contact your expert and the person would give you an exclusive solution.
For general queries or technical issues faced during the transaction, call up at 800.242.1131.
Time Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Time (same as above).
If you wish to write something to ABC or walk into the main office directly, you may visit,
Anesthesia Business Consultants,
LLC, 255 West Michigan Avenue,
Jackson, MI 49201 United States.