Operated by Kohl’s Corporation, Kohl’s has been ranked as the corporation with the largest department store chains in the United States of America with about 1,158 on-site store locations. Kohl’s goods and services can also be purchased from their online shopping site at www.kohls.com. In respect to revenue, Kohl’s has been ranked as the 20th largest retailer store in the United States and is enlisted in the Fortune 500 list. The headquarter is located in the Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, US.
What makes Kohl’s different
As of 2017, Kohl’s has 85,000 active employees actively employed in various departments, in-store, corporate, management and manufacturing. What makes Kohl’s so special among the prospective employees as the most wanted destination for a career choice? It’s the policy of empowering the lives of their esteemed employees guaranteeing fulfillment.
Kohl’s gives you a wonderful opportunity to make the employees part of their team and enhance them both professionally and personally. The motto of Kohl’s is, “Work hard, have fun!” Some of the extraordinary achievements of Kohl’s in the field of resourcing are:
- $44 million collective philanthropic efforts.
- 90 % Energy Star certified.
- Recycled and disposed of 85% waste from landfills.
- Kohl’s Business Resource Group houses more than 3000 Associate Members.
Huge opportunities wait for the applicants who wish to apply for every expanding career in Kohl’s. Kohl’s have a wonderful approach in provisioning the employees with certain perks:
- 30 hours of working per week.
- Regular free health checkups of vision, dental, and more.
- Timely pay-check every week.
- 15%-35% discounts on selected products on shopping days.
- Collect special Kohl’s cash to make way for more shopping.
- Team activities ensuring perfect work-life balance.
- Training facilities and leadership development and grooming facilities.
- Special discounts on amusements, hotels, restaurants, movies, gym memberships, electronics, and much more.
With multiple benefits just waiting to be tapped, in, here is the standard formal procedure about how to obtain and keep a track of all the employee benefits mentioned above. You see, it becomes a tad difficult to maintain all the employee details and the benefits entitled to them in a common database.
About MyKohls portal
An integrated employee portal, known as MyKohls have been introduced to keep a meticulous organization on what is to be done, employee plans, workforce task management, work details, work tools and equipment and channels for placing request and many more under one roof. This portal has been designed especially for the employee and is required to be accessed using the account credentials. Pots induction, employees will receive the MyKohls Account Credentials through email from the end of the Human Resource Department. Obtaining employee benefits programs and necessary training is easier now.
Logging into MyKohls
To access the MyKohls portal, please go through the following steps:
- Open your browser and visit mykohls.kohls.com.
- Type in MyKohls network USER I.D. in the designated field.
- Enter the Network Password.
- Tap on Remember Me if you are accessing from your own system. Else, you may skip the step if accessing from the public system.
- Click on Sign In.
Access the world of infinite benefits and possibilities with the MyKohl and avail all the benefits for your own good.
Imagine the horror of you forgot your USER I.D./username one fine day! All the way to access your account is locked possibly. However, by following this simple username reset procedure, you can quickly recover the USER I.D. of your network.
- Open your browser and please visit mykohls.kohls.com.
- Under Sign In, click on Need help in signing in?
- From there, click on Forgot password.
- Tap on Forgot user name
- Enter the registered email address with your account. In most of the cases, its the official email address provided to you at the time of your induction.
- Click on Send Email.
- Check your inbox to click on the User ID recovery mail and proceed accordingly.
Reset Password/Unlock Account
Next, you may forget your password too. It is recommended to immediately follow the password recovery process. Otherwise, on entering the wrong password multiple times, your account may get locked temporarily. Whatever the case may be, please follow these steps if you forget your MyKohl account password or want to unlock the account:
- Please log on to mykohls.kohls.com
- From Need help in signing in tap Forgot password.
- Click on Reset Password/Unlock Account to create a new MyKohl account password/unlock MyKohl account.
- Enter your account username.
- Click on the Continue
Please follow the subsequent steps to continue with the password recovery.
For any difficulties faced during accessing or queries regarding the MyKohl and its features, feel free to call at EOC, (262)-703-1515.