About Glendale Water and Power
Glendale Water and Power also referred to as the GWP. It is a municipal utility service provider that services more than 33,744 water and 85,358 electric service customers within Glendale. The city of Glendale owned this utility service. It is a Reliable Public Power Provider that offers services with the highest degree of safe and electric services. GWP is creating more sustainable energy solutions within Glendale. Through the upgrades and improvements, GWP tries to reduce the costs of the utility bills.
How to Pay Glendale Water and Power Bill
There is a lot of payment options available to pay your Glendale Water and Power bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment options below, which is right for you.
Pay Glendale Water and Power Bill via Online Method:
- Make payment for the Glendale Water and Power bill through the payment method. But, before start making a payment, register your account first. If you already completed the registration, then follow these steps:
- You have to visit this link mygwp.glendaleca.gov.
- Then, on the provided field, input the Username and Password.
- To save your Username, check the Remember Me box.
- After providing the login details, select the Login button.
- Then, follow the steps further to complete your bill payment.
Pay Glendale Water and Power Bill by Quick Pay:
- You can choose to make a payment using the Quick Pay. This allows you to make the payment without login to your account. To pay your Glendale Water and Power bill by Quick Pay, follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link mygwp.glendaleca.gov/pay-my-bill.
- Enter your mail zip code, account number, and pay now amount on the respected fields.
- Then, you need to select your payment method.
- After that, just need to select the Continue option for steps further.
Pay Glendale Water and Power Bill by AutoPay:
- AutoPay allows the customers to pay their Glendale Water and Power bill automatically from the checking or savings account, credit, or debit cards. You have to enroll in AutoPay to pay your bill automatically. So, you don’t have to think about the Glendale Water bill payment every month. To enroll for AutoPay, follow these steps:
- You have to go to this link mygwp.glendaleca.gov.
- There, on the login section, enter the username and password.
- After providing your login details, select the Login button.
- Then, you have to look for the AutoPay setup option.
- After that, follow the steps further to complete your AutoPay set up.
Pay Glendale Water and Power Bill at Local 7 Eleven:
- Pay your Glendale Water and Power bill by payment at the nearest 7 Eleven stores. The payment service is available 24/7. To find your nearest 7 Eleven stores, follow these steps:
- You have to visit this link 7-eleven.com/locator.
- Then, provide your street, city-state, or zip on the given field.
- After that, simply select the Search icon to proceed further.
- It will provide you your nearest available 7 Eleven store locations.
Pay Glendale Water and Power Bill by Phone:
GWP allows its customers to pay their bills over the phone. You can choose to pay your bill through an automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial 855-550-4497 to contact customer service. For the TTY, call at (818) 409-7062. Simply follow the automated call service to pay your Glendale Water and Power bill from your phone.
Pay Glendale Water and Power Bill by Mail:
Make payment for GWP bills through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Glendale Water and Power. The main payment method is slower than the other payment method. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your Glendale Water and Power account number to your check. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
City of Glendale
PO BOX 29099
Glendale, CA 91209.
Pay GWP Bill at Dropbox:
There are drop boxes available to pay your Glendale Water and Power bill. The dropbox available at the entrance and the end of the driveway. For the dropbox, you have to visit this location:
141 N. Glendale Ave.
Glendale, CA 91206.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- Several fees will be charged by Glendale Water and Power on a monthly and non-recurring basis. These fees are including the late payment fees, security deposit, returned check, and reconnection fees.
- Late Payment Fees: Those who cannot make their payment by the due date, will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay $25 or 1.5% of the past due amount.
- Security Deposit: With a below-average credit score, customers will be charged the security deposit.
- Returned Check: If your payment check is returned by the banking institute, then you will be charged a returned check fee. For each returned check fee, you have to pay $25.
- Reconnection: For the reconnection after the disconnect, you have to pay a fee of $25 to $250.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- GWP will help the customers, who are falling behind to pay their utility bills. The company has to offer several payment assistance programs for its customers.
- Utility Users Tax Exemption: The company offers a tax exemption for the consumers for the senior citizen or the disabled. They don’t have to pay any utility users’ tax. To qualify for this program, you have to provide your proof of income, disability, and age.
- Glendale Care: With this program, low-income customers will get a monthly discount of $10. For this program, your household income must be below the guideline.
- Helping Hands: The low-income customers will get a one-time payment of $150 with this program. If you are in a financial emergency, then you can apply for this program.
- LIHEAP: This federal government program is available to low-income customers. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for home energy assistance.
Glendale Water and Power Contact Info
If you need have any queries or need any help, contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Glendale Water & Power
141 N. Glendale Ave
Glendale, CA 91206