How to Log In to Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits Online Account :
To access Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits online, you must be a Goldman Sachs employee and enrolled for GS Benefits. You also need to be registered for your Goldman Sachs Employee Account online. If you fulfill all these criteria, you can log in to your Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits Online Account in a few simple steps from any web browser.
- Visit the Goldman Sachs Employee Login Portal at login.gs.com. (To gain easy and fast access in the future, you can bookmark this page in your web browser).
- Enter your Login.GS Employee Username in the first field in the middle of the portal.
- Then, enter your SecureID, comprising of your Goldman Sachs Employee PIN and 6 or 8 digit code, in the next field.
- Select your country from the drop-down list and click the “Login” button.
After you successfully enter into the login.GS system, you can access your Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits Online Account.
Also Read : Manage your FuboTV Online Account
Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits Online Account Login :
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. provides its employees a safe and secure web portal to access their benefits, compensation, and wellness offerings at their convenience. This GS Login Portal is available for all Goldman Sachs eligible for benefits. Using it, they can log in to their Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits Online Account from anywhere twenty-four hours a day seven days a week over the web.
Goldman Sachs is a leading global financial institution and one of the largest investment banking enterprises in the world. Headquartered in New York City, this multinational company offers a broad range of financial services in investment banking, consumer banking, investment management, securities, prime brokerage, etc. Goldman Sachs has a large and diversified client base including corporations, government, and individuals.
Goldman Sachs Employee Benefits Offerings :
To support the employees and their commitment to their job as well as their priorities and interests, Goldman Sachs offers a wide range of benefits, wellness, and compensation program. Take a glance at some of these benefits offered to Goldman Sachs employees and their family members.
- Healthcare, medical, and life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disabilities
- Accidental death, labor accidents, and business travel accident insurance
- Competitive vacation policies in addition to statutory and public holidays
- Retirement plans and financial counseling services
- Wellness services and programs for personal health and wellbeing
- Medical advocacy services for the critical health situation
- Counseling and referral services through Employee Assistance Program
- Global medical, security, travel assistance, and a workplace economics program
- State-of-the-art on-site health centers in certain Goldman Sachs offices
- Reimbursement fees paid for a fitness club membership or activity
- On-site fitness centers in some GS offices
- Child care centers to provide full-time and emergency backup care
- Expectant parent resources and transitional programs for parents after parental leave
- Adoption, surrogacy, egg donations, and egg retrieval stipends
- Additional marriage or civil partnership leave
- Parental, adoption, and family emergency leave
- Scholarship for education
- Reimbursement for certain entertainments, meals, communication, and transportation
- Flexible working with pre-time schedules, job sharing, telecommuting, and alternate hours
- Equity program to attract, retain, and motivate
- Employee Special Investment Program for additional wealth-creation opportunities
Goldman Sachs offices are in all major financial centers around the world. The above-mentioned GS employee benefits and welfare program may vary depending on the locations, employment level, and years of services.
Contact information :
Goldman Sachs US Employee Login Support Number: 1-917-343-1991
Goldman Sachs Employee Login Zoom Support Bridge: 976 6832 8558