Blended Learning Login:
Blended Learning Login is a web portal that lets the users sign into their respective accounts. If you are an existing user at the Blended Learning then you can log in at the website of the Learning Center.
Once signed in a user will be able to access their account features and enabled learning online. One simply needs to visit the account management console and they can access all the features such as view blackboard, submit assignments, access grades, class schedule, university events and communicate with teachers.
What is the Blended Learning Login?
Electrical Alliance has developed the Blended Learning Login which is a cooperative effort between the teachers and students. At the learning platform, a user will be able to learn over the web just through an electronic device.
For logging in you need to have an active account, check your connection, and have any device such as a smartphone or computer. In this post we have offered a simple guide to the Blended Learning Login. You can also find information for password and username reset.
How to Log into Blended Learning:
- To sign in visit the Blended Learning login webpage. electricaltrainingalliance.org/SignIn
- As the website opens you will find a login section at the top left.
- Look for it then type in your username in the respective space.
- Next provide a password in the next box.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below and you will be logged in.
Forgot your Username:
- Navigate to the main login webpage of the Blended Learning. electricaltrainingalliance.org
- After that look below the space to enter the password.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your user name?’ link there.
- Now a new page with a heading ‘I forgot my username’ opens.
- Enter email address linked to account and you will receive a new username via email.
- Go to the login website of the Blended Learning to get started. electricaltrainingalliance.org
- Secondly, you will find a ‘Forgot your password?’ link below the space to enter password.
- Click on it and the next page labelled ‘I Forgot My Password’ opens.
- Provide your username in the respective box there and tap on the ‘Send’ button below.
- Next you will receive a link to reset password via email.
Also Read : Access to 8×8 Online Account
How to Register:
- Go to the login website of the Blended Learning. electricaltrainingalliance.org
- After that you will be able find a ‘Create an Account’ link below the login section.
- Click on it and fill out the form with the following information:
- Re-type password
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Zip code
- Click on the ‘Save’ button below and you can sign up.
5001 Howerton Way
Bowie, MD 20715
To get in touch with the help desk you can use the information provided above. Well, this was all we could provide on the account login procedure. If you need further information you can connect with us through the comments section below.